2017 Rival Fall Instructional League
2017 Rival Fall Instructional League - Registration is Now Open!
The Rival Lacrosse Fall Instructional League for boys and girls will stress the foundation of continuing to build individual skill development and instilling the value of teamwork in an instructional oriented practice and game format. We will work to make sure each individual player accomplishes his or her goals as a player and help lay the foundation of the Rival Spring Play League.
Fall Season Key Reminders:
- Fall is different than our traditional Spring season: Fall is an instructional season run in a clinic style format focusing on the Technical, Tactical and Game Situational Play to elevate individual skill progression and prepare players for the Spring season.
- Instruction will be provided by grade and skill level to maximize learning progression. (Note: RIVAL league teams are not formed in the fall).
- All age groups will train at the same time on.
- Fall season runs from Sept 9th-Oct 28th.
- A standard training day will consist of the following: Conditioning, Technical and Tactical Skill Work, Game Play.
- The Fall program is a great program from the beginner to the advanced level player.
Please be aware that registration fills quickly and is on a ‘first come-first served’ basis thus spots cannot be guaranteed.