2017 Rival Lacrosse Spring Play League is Now Open!
We are excited to open 2017 spring registration for Rival Lacrosse. Rival Lacrosse is the largest recreational lacrosse program in the southeast and we are proud to begin our 16th year in February of 2017. The Rival Lacrosse Spring Play League consists of boys, grades 1-6 and girls, grades 1-8 with teams practicing and competing across the Triangle area in the Heart of North Carolina! The 2016 Rival Spring Play League will run from February 25-May 6, 2017. 1-2 practices a week and games on Saturday’s beginning in late March. Please check your site for specific dates, times and locations. Welcome to Rival Lacrosse!
Chapel Hill Pride Boys 1-6th Grade
1-2 Grade- Practice Wednesday 6-7:30pm Location TBD- Games Saturdays March 18-May 6, 2017
3-4 Grade- Practice Tues/Thurs 6-7:30pm Location TBD- Games Saturdays March 18-May 6, 2017
5-6 Grade- Practice Mon/Weds 6-7:30pm Location TBD- Games Saturdays March 18-May 6, 2017
No Games Easter Weekend!
• Active Works Registration. We are excited to announce that Rival Lacrosse has moved to a new Camp and Class Manager (CCM) Platform with our database provider. You will need to create a new account (painless!) with CCM and the upgraded system is VERY user friendly and will allow us to communicate across many channels moving forward. Most importantly it is MOBILE FRIENDLY!
• REGISTRATION - The registration link above is only being sent to returning families to ensure they have an opportunity to renew their spot at their specific Rival Spring location/site. There will not be a registration link on the website until December 1st.
• TEXT MESSAGES - The CCM system will require you to add your cell phone number and carrier. This is so you can receive up to date cancellation text notices directly to your cell phone. This will be a very important communication tool for the spring season.
• All NEW Rival participants will be required to purchase a uniform (shorts and a jersey) through LACROSSE.COM. Fusion Lacrosse has established this program to make sure the players have properly fitted uniforms that they will be able to keep and are custom to them. These uniforms will be used for a two year cycle. Once rosters are formed in February 2017, each team will be directed to a unique link where their team's uniforms can be purchased. Uniform cost estimated to be no more than $40-$50 per player. Payment for uniforms will be handled through LACROSSE.COM and not be due until items ship in February of 2017.
• All returning players can purchase a new uniform if their current uniform is too small. If you are keeping your current uniform, be sure to indicate that along with the number of the uniform in the question section of the registration form.
OTHER PROGRAM INFORMATION
• Teams will be filled on a first come-first serve basis; automatic waitlists will be created once a program reaches maximum registration.
• If placed on the waitlist you will be taken off the waitlist in the order in which you registered as spots become available. An email will be sent to the primary email address in the CCM system with instructions to complete the transfer process.
• TEAM ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE BASED ON CURRENT SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL YOU WILL ATTEND. NO SPECIFIC TEAM REQUESTS WILL BE ACCOMMODATED.
OTHER RIVAL TIDBITS
• Rival In- House League play = Exciting Rivalries, Consistent Rules of Play and High Level of Sportsmanship!
• 45 hours of lacrosse instruction and team play!
• Minimum of 8 lacrosse games against youth teams from all across the Triangle!
• North Carolina’s Most Experienced Coaches!
• Full-time Site Director at each location!
• Participation in the DANNY FOX MEMORIAL YOUTH TOURNAMNET – North Carolina's largest and oldest youth tournament!
• The Rival Program feeds the Carolina Cannon’s program- nationally recognized as one of the top lacrosse Clubs in the country!
Rival/Fusion Lacrosse Mission Statement
Rival Lacrosse, Fusion Lacrosse and all its' affiliated programs mission is to promote and honor the fun game of lacrosse among the youth in the Triangle area of North Carolina. Our staff strives to enhance each player's individual and team skills with a consistent emphasis on sportsmanship and fair play. Teaching life lessons beyond the playing field and recognizing the importance of all players and participation regardless of ability, talent or skill.